WHAT can be returned?
Most items are completely refundable. However, some items such as clearance items may not qualify for an exchange or refund. Please be sure to read descriptions on clearance or sale items before purchasing.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery date.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
If items must be sent back, please send to;
If you have trouble finding us, please contact us on 07 3195 3870
- Proof of purchase MUST be provided. If this is not presented, an exchange or refund will not be granted. This rule also applies if the item was a gift.
- Items must be in their original packaging otherwise they can not be accepted.
- If an item is used for a purpose other than what it was designed for, customers may not be granted an exchange or refund due to misuse of a product.
- 'Change of Mind' refunds will not be accepted. Only an exchange of equal or greater value will be offered.
- Documentation of any faults must have photographic or recorded evidence of said faults in a product. Files can be sent to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING for returns?
Shipping rates are non-refundable. Return postage must be paid by the buyer if they wish to return an item.
Instore return option?
Customers have the option to return items in store. Currently, Elements has one store Located in Westfield Garden City, Queensland.
Trading hours are;
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday: 9am - 5:30pm
All products MUST be in their origional packaging to be accepted as a refund. The packaging must not be torn or damaged in anyway, otherwise the item will not be suitable to be accepted by Elements.
Customers who order items online and choose to pick-up from our Garden City store must present the invoice on arrival to collect the items. Items will not be held in store for more than 7 Days. If the customer cannot pick-up their item within 7 Days, contact to the store holding the items must be made via email to email@example.com or phone on 07 3195 3870.